Choose from Acendex’s professional offerings and gain a partner in success:
- 3-Year Technology Plan
- 24/7 Support and Maintenance
- Business Continuity: AcendexAssure™
- Cloud Computing
- Data Lasso
- Fault-tolerant and zero-downtime solutions
- Internet and website access, systems and security
- IT Information Strategy
- IT needs assessment
- Managed Services
- Managed Services Features/Benefits
- Managed Services Overview
- Network, system, desktop and remote user security
- Reliability and performance troubleshooting
- Remote data replication
- Server and storage consolidation
- Server Virtualization
- Storage Virtualization
- VOIP Telephony
Let’s take a closer look at what Acendex means when it says it helps businesses succeed by the right people having the right information right NOW.
Any company with more than one employee knows success depends on the internal and external communication of information. Companies that move information well work efficiently, have lower frustration levels and impress customers.
Many look at IT as the part of the business that understands where all those cords on the back of the computer go. Acendex understands it is much more than that; a good IT strategy moves information properly so great decisions can be made and outstanding customer service can be achieved.
Continuity of Service
Downtime is expensive, idling staff and alienating customers. That’s why we’re committed to a continuity of service approach to customer support. We begin by designing fault-tolerant configurations. Then, if you choose Acendex’s Managed Services option, we’ll monitor your system 24/7, performing preventive maintenance to help avoid outages. Finally, AcendexAssure™, our continuous backup and disaster recovery solution, guarantees full user access to all files within minutes of a system failure.
Creating the right system may cost a bit more initially, but savvy business people know that building things right is always smarter than building them poorly, suffering break downs that hurt a business and paying for repairs. Often, a new IT approach saves money from Day 1; Acendex identifies ways companies can accomplish more with less, reduces the space and environmental requirements for IT equipment, uncovers underperforming or costly-to-support assets, and, using advanced diagnostic tools, predicts and heads off failure points.
Acendex systems are flexible, enabling a company to upsize, downsize, merge or add new IT capabilities without starting over. This flexibility allows companies to quickly seize new opportunities.
Business people should focus on their business. The right IT program helps a company use all the latest business tools without all the hassles. Don’t lose focus fussing over “voice over internet protocol telephony”–partner with a company that understands business people don’t need to understand the technology to enjoy its efficiencies.
Acendex’s commitment to continuity of service, efficiency, flexibility and partnership are a perfect fit:
- For organizations without the resources for a full-time information technology staff
- For companies whose lack of capabilities or recurring problems cost cash, clients and credibility
- For enterprises needing creative or smarter use of information and communications to gain an edge, especially if having a platform for launching incremental continuous advances is essential
- For cases where Acendex information and communication expertise (perhaps from a specific technology or combination of technologies) enables a leap ahead. This can make a company more attractive to prospective employees, customers and investors
If your success depends on the right people having the right information right NOW… Acendex is RIGHT for you!