Jonathan L. Husni
How we do it?
- We've been building trusted customer relationships since 1988.
- We make your problems our own—and won't confuse you with tech-speak.
- Our certified technicians won't rest unless your computer networks and communications systems are optimized—as opposed to "okay for now."
- And our years of experience mean we can usually diagnose and fix your troubled IT in record time—saving your budget for more important things - like bonuses.
Why we do it?
When we're working onsite, you'll feel that we're an extension of your staff. We've even been asked to negotiate with other technology vendors on behalf of our clients.
We're available days, nights or weekends—because we understand that downtime costs you money. We propose solutions tailored to your budget and have flexible billing arrangements.
Because your convenience is our mandate.
Jonathan L. Husni, CEO
Certifications and Partnerships
- 2X Certified/Partner
- Avaya VoIP Telephony Certified Partner
- AVG Partner
- Adtran Partner
- AppAssure Certified
- Cisco Select Authorized Partner
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Citrix Access Partner
- Dell Partner
- Eaton Powerware Partner
- Firetide Certified
- Hewlett-Packard Authorized Partner
- Vision Solutions/Doubletake Certified/Partner
- IBM Partner
- Lenovo Partner
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Microsoft Business Solutions-Certified
- Sonicwall Certified Partner
- ... and much more
Contact Us[contact-form-7 id="389" title="Contact page"]
Connect, Protect, Advance
It's what we've been empowering companies like yours do for over a quarter of a century. Acendex follows a method of operation which can be replicated for any IT task or initiative. Our ongoing "Debrief" process which follows every implementation--no matter how small--means your systems, processes and technology are continually improved through your alliance with Acendex.
- Connect -- Your people and devices to your data from anywhere and everywhere.
- Protect -- Your systems and your data are from threats and loss.
- Advance -- Beyond the computer system to competitive advantage.